**WHILE OUR HEADQUARTERS IS LOCATED IN ANN ARBOR, MICHIGAN, THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION***
Full Job Description
BlueConduit is seeking a senior software engineer who will:
- Lead software development projects.
- Grow our software engineering function through hiring and mentorship.
- Contribute to the full stack of software development (client frontends, application backends, data pipelines / ETL processes, and the cloud infrastructure to serve it all to clients and internal stakeholders).
- Lead the development of a free and open source (FOSS) tool that clients will use to support their lead service line replacement (LSLR) efforts through guided data cleaning, map-based visualization, and the application of simple heuristics to track program efficacy.
- Collaborate with data scientists to design and implement shared ML tools and libraries.
We are a small, remote, and growing team, so this is an excellent opportunity to grow into and shape your role at our company. The role provides opportunities for mentorship and growth and opportunities for stepping into leadership positions, as well.
- Demonstrated experience building full stack applications
- Familiarity with architectural patterns for client frontend applications, restful web services, ETL workflows, and DevOps.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Proficiency with git.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating on software projects.
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Past experience implementing different kinds of machine learning models and serving architectures.
- Past experience supporting and collaborating with data scientists.
- Passion for human-centered design.
- Passion for the environment & the well-bring of the community.
- Opinions, based on experience, about technology choices, and the ability to lead technical teams through mentorship and training.
- Experience maintaining open source projects.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Stock options
- Health benefits
- Co-working space/work place stipend
Interested in applying? Please include the link to your github page.
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Software Development Occupations: 3 years (Required)
- Git: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote